- This event has passed.
BVCA Diversity Forum
December 7, 2021 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The BVCA’s inaugural Diversity Forum is on 23 May 2018 in London. A special offer is available for Diversity VC members. Diversity and inclusion of women, LGBT, and minorities in our industry is a topical matter and this Forum has been designed so firms can hear the perspectives of their industry counterparts and HM Treasury.
In its response to the Patient Capital Review, HM Treasury has recognized the work of DiversityVC and has asked venture capital firms and EIS and VCT managers to sign the Women in Finance Charter. The Economic Secretary to the Treasury, John Glen MP will be at the forum to discuss the Charter and the request for our industry to sign it.
We have a packed agenda and highlights include:
- Level 20 and Diversity VC updates on their activities.
- Andrew Dowler (Blackstone), Zoe Lockwood (Cinven), David Mott (Oxford Capital), and Calum Paterson (BVCA Chair 2018/2019, Scottish Equity Partners) explore how firms are approaching recruitment and retention.
- Wol Kolade (Livingbridge), Harry Briggs (BGF Ventures), Cheryl Potter (Permira and BVCA Vice-Chair), Uniti Bhalla (STAR Capital Partnership) sharing insights on their careers.
- Helen Steers (Pantheon), Anu Adebajo (British Business Bank), Richard Clarke-Jervoise (Stonehage Fleming), Jim Strang (Hamilton Lane) provide the investors’ perspective.
- An audience-interactive session on behavior in the workplace was hosted by Focal Point who featured in this week’s BBC program on harassment.
- Recent research from the British Business Bank, the BVCA, and Level 20.
Please e-mail Martin Punt at email@example.com if you would like to take advantage of the following offers:
- 1 place – discounted by 25%
- 3 places for £500+VAT for GPs and LPs and £995+VAT for all other firms.